• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

I happened across a smock apron at World Market (online).

At a bargain price I couldn’t resist although I was very skeptical about the ‘one-size-fits-most’ description.

I usually find this to be true only if you’re the tiny size of the Vietnamese woman who does my nails.

However, I was |completely surprised to find it fits me just fine..(I’m 5’8” (or used to be) and usually wear an XL.

I love it!

Smock.

Note:  The gray seems to be temporarily out of stock but there are other colors.

lindag

lindag

I happened across a smock apron at World Market (online).

At a bargain price I couldn’t resist although I was very skeptical about the ‘one-size-fits-most’ description.

I usually find this to be true only if you’re the tiny size of the Vietnamese woman who does my nails.

However, I was |completely surprised to find it fits me just fine..(I’m 5’8” (or used to be) and usually wear an XL.

I love it!

Smock.