• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bacon Bandages?

infernooo

And you can buy them in the U.S. of A., too: http://www.mcphee.com/items/11476.html

And wasn't it just the other day, on the same eGullet link that I read about 3D printers that work with sugar (God knows where that link is now...) that I saw mentioned the library book that was returned with a bacon strip used as a bookmark? (Okay, all together now: EUUUUUUUUWWWWW!)

SuzySushi

"She sells shiso by the seashore."

My eGullet Foodblog: A Tropical Christmas in the Suburbs

I have a tin of bacon bandages in the medicine cabinet.  What I really want though, is the bacon-scented car air freshener.

Nothing like a couple of strips of bacon hanging from the ol' rear view mirror.

Does this place (The Grateful Palate) carry them? I notice from the catalog that they have bacon soap, bacon toilet paper, bacon Christmas tree ornaments, and BLT votives.

I just received their 13-pound bacon sampler pack as a 40th birthday present. I have the NICEST friends! :biggrin:

Feast then thy heart, for what the heart has had, the hand of no heir shall ever hold.

• 1 year later...