• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblog: GSquared - An Innkeeper in Eden

gsquared

Well, this was over quicker'n Christmas!!! My server was down for the day, and here it is, all finished. I hate to see you go---the glimpse of another world so far away, yet so kitchen-kin, has been mesmerizing.

Thank you for your words and pictures, your kindness and your respect for your workmates. It all came through the page, and we'll remember your generous, welcoming spirit taking such good care of your guests and staff.

Please feel free to hop in with updates any time. They'll always be welcome, and we'll look forward to more views out that sunny window into the BLUE.

Gerhard, thank you so much for the time, the care and the effort. Clearly this comes so easily to you, and your guests are the beneficiaries of it every day. We've all had the rare privilege of being your guests this week as well, and I feel as forlorn right now as I do at the end of any vacation. I wish you the best and much continued success in your little corner of paradise. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol