• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

3rd Annual Potluck and eG Fundraiser!

KatieLoeb

Ok folks! The date has been officially Announced:

3rd Annual Potluck and eG Society Fundraiser

Hopefully we can get a bigger PA contingent there this year. The last two have been an awful lot of fun.

Hope everyone can make it!

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there and have room for 3 more comfortably, 4 slightly squeezed into my Hyundai Elantra departing from the burbs. I haven't decided what to bring.

Lisa K

Lavender Sky

"No one wants black olives, sliced 2 years ago, on a sandwich, you savages!" - Jim Norton, referring to the Subway chain.

Thanks for the info! I probably won't make it that specific date, but the drive is beautiful and the farm is worth the drive from Philly, I've been there before.

Lisa K

Lavender Sky

"No one wants black olives, sliced 2 years ago, on a sandwich, you savages!" - Jim Norton, referring to the Subway chain.