• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

new wine magazine...shameless plug...

magnolia

I have started working for a new consumer wine magazine called "World of Fine Wine" (see www.finewinemag.com) We are based in London, but our tasting/editorial panels - amazing if I do say so myself - include luminaries and contributors from all over the world.

The magazine is semi-monthly, so we have the wherewithal to cover topics in greater depth than do other publications; we will have reports on major, sometimes unprecented tastings such as one of Port covering 12 major houses and about 10 vintages over the 30 years between 1970 and 2000. We are also doing a Champagne tasting comparing about 50 growers and Grande Marques. Our first issue had an analysis of the Pavie debate which elicited kudos from those on both sides.

Subscribe, help us expand our global readership ! Editorial ideas also most welcome by PM.