• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

weinoo

weinoo

7 hours ago, andiesenji said:

You would need a space for it where SPATTERING GREASE would not be a problem.  I also have one of the HUGE horizontal rotisseries that has an open front and I had to use it out on the deck or swathe everything because grease would spit out 3 feet from the thing.  

Yes - don't all of these damn things splatter grease?

I was unable to sleep last night - that Phillips piece of crap is all over the TV infomercials.

weinoo

weinoo

7 hours ago, andiesenji said:

You would need a space for it where SPATTERING GREASE would not be a problem.  I also have one of the HUGE horizontal rotisseries that has an open front and I had to use it out on the deck or swathe everything because grease would spit out 3 feet from the thing.  

Yes - don't all of these damn things splatter grease?

I was unable to sleep last night - that Phillips piece of crap is all over the TC.