• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Seattle Seafood on a Sunday Night

Early dinner...5PM.

Has anyone eaten at Fish Club?

Tsquare and others provided some helpful reviews when Fish Club opened. Click here to revist the thread:

fish club thread

It's been too long, but I've really liked the few times I've been to Waterfront. Have you tried it? If you've got money to spend (or an expense account), it's a very nice experience.

Disclaimer: Have not been to Waterfront since Vicky McCaffree bolted across the lake back to Yarrow Bay Grill.

A palate, like a mind, works better with exposure and education and is a product of its environment.

-- Frank Bruni

Oh I forgot to mention: if you are going to dinner early, Elliott's Oyster House is supposed to have an excellent Happy Hour during the week--never got to take advantage of it since we'd always end up going to dinner late. I think they still have it Mon-Fri 3-6pm.....actually i just called Elliott's they still have it. Might be a good option