• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

After the ham dinner on Christmas eve, I used leftover ham to make ham and egg salad.  By the time I remembered to take a picture, it was almost gone.  Early this morning Charlie asked if I would make a tuna casserole.  While I was trying to remember if I had ever made one before, he explained that he had first had one when someone I was dating in the early 1990's made it for us. He was surprised that he liked it. Then his cousin's wife had made it a few years ago when he  was visiting. He described what was in it and I found a recipe that covered those ingredients.  It was topped with potato chips. He said it was good. 

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

After the ham dinner on Christmas eve, I used leftover ham to make ham and egg salad.  By the time I remembered to take a picture, it was almost gone.  Early this morning Charlie asked if I would made a tuna casserole.  While I was trying to remember if I had ever made one before, he explained that he had first had one when someone I was dating in the early 1990's made it for us. He was surprised that he liked it. Then his cousin's wife had made it a few years ago when he  was visiting. He described what was in it and I found a recipe that covered those ingredients.  It was topped with potato chips. He said it was good. 

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg