• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

Cheese Course :

IMG_2660.jpg.7129506e0e0fa2485a597562f109e6ef.jpg

the same bread above , firmed up in the CSO , but only a bit of the crust ' crusty '

St. Andre , from TJ's ( a wedge )   lightly aged for a few days in a cuborad , unwrapped .

then refrigerated and covered on a plate w a plastic bag 

yes , refrigerated .     slows down the ripening ,  the creamy part os very creamy , the

rind quite ' spicy '  iy warms to room temp before being inhaled,

this needed some marmalade or something   I didn't have any peach , and only raspberry 

which would have been too tart for me 

then it came to me :   Major Grey Chutney   or guava jam.   just a little .

rotuts

rotuts

Cheese Course :

the same bread above , firmed up in the CSO , but only a bit of the crust ' crusty '

St. Andre , from TJ's ( a wedge )   lightly aged for a few days in a cuborad , unwrapped .

yet , refrigerated .     slows down the ripening ,  the creamy part os very creamy , the

rind quite ' spicy '  iy warms to room temp before being inhaled,

this needed some marmalade or something   I didn't have any peach , and only raspberry 

rotuts

rotuts

Cheese Course :

yet , refrigerated .     slows down the ripening ,  the creamy part os very creamy , the

rind quite ' spicy '