• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

51 minutes ago, TdeV said:

Do report back. I don't have the book at home but sounds right though  not rum. I'm so goofy that the very notion of it had me put Jello chocolate pudding snacks and Cool Whip on my list for tomorrow. Not in the samr realm but enuf to evoke the "Madeline moment". Ephraim and I were not rum drinkers though it was in his cultural heritage.

heidih

heidih

44 minutes ago, TdeV said:

Do report back. I don't have the book at home but sounds right though  not rum. I'm so goofy that the very notion of it had me put Jelo chocolate puddong snacks and Cool Whip on my list for tomorrow. Not in the sam realm but enuf to evoke the "Madeline moment". Ephraim and I were not rum drinkers though his was in his cutural heritage.