• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

nonblonde007

nonblonde007

I hit enter before I meant to.

I will celebrate my 15th Gully anniversary next month!  I lurked for  good year before joining, but that doesn't count.  I haven't posted much in the last few years but reading the forums is part of my daily routine.  I love you guys!  So many of you feel like family to me just from your posts, and I have learned and grown so much as a lover of food and cook.  Raise a glass to many many many more years!

eta:  My favorite thread is

I go back and re-read it every so often when I need a laugh.  😄

nonblonde007

nonblonde007

I will celebrate my 15th Gully anniversary next month!  I lurked for  good year before joining, but that doesn't count.  I haven't posted much in the last few years but reading the forums is part of my daily routine.  I love you guys!  So many of you feel like family to me just from your posts, and I have learned and grown so much as a lover of food and cook.  Raise a glass to many many many more years!