• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

2 hours ago, NadyaDuke said:

other ideas for the or another unclaimed produce?

I have a suggestion for the green garlic. A local farmer gave us this recipe for salad dressing and I make it whenever I can get green garlic at local farmstands or farmers' markets. I adore this stuff. It kinda looks like pea soup but it's SO tasty! 

GREEN GARLIC SALAD DRESSING 

3 stalks green garlic (white and green parts) chopped

1/2 cup olive oil

2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar 

1 teaspoon mustard 

2 tablespoons honey

1 tablespoon lemon juice 

Salt and pepper to taste

Blend until dressing is smooth and emulsified (like a smoothy). Refrigerate. 

Drizzle green garlic dressing on anything to add a sweet, intense garlic flavor. From salads to pasta, to bruschetta and roasted vegetables.

FauxPas

FauxPas

I have a suggestion for the green garlic. A local farmer gave us this recipe for salad dressing and I make it whenever I can get green garlic at local farmstands or farmers' markets. I adore this stuff. It kinda looks like pea soup but it's SO tasty! 

GREEN GARLIC SALAD DRESSING 

3 stalks green garlic (white and green parts) chopped

1/2 cup olive oil

2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar 

1 teaspoon mustard 

2 tablespoons honey

1 tablespoon lemon juice 

Salt and pepper to taste

Blend until dressing is smooth and emulsified (like a smoothy). Refrigerate. 

Drizzle green garlic dressing on anything to add a sweet, intense garlic flavor. From salads to pasta, to bruschetta and roasted vegetables.