• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BKEats

BKEats

I did a shop today at a local Korean run grocery store..  Lots of fun things...

For example:

49952630568_878c345ba7_z.jpg

49952667413_c8e3a81614_z.jpg

Tonight I made a simple daal.. Onion, ginger, mustard seed, garam masala, curry, cayenne, tomato paste a little sugar, a bit of clove.. I also cooked these greens I purchased mid week.. They were called callaloo but, i don't really see that as a real name.. It was a very good.. Cooked with garlic, wine, paprika, veg stock a little homemade pickled peppers and the red sorrel. 

49954063201_9ab151a3c7_z.jpg

BKEats

BKEats

I did a shop today at a local Korean run grocery store..  Lots of fun things...

For example:

49952630568_878c345ba7_z.jpg

49952667413_c8e3a81614_z.jpg

Tonight I made a simple daal.. Onion, ginger, mustard seed, garam masala, curry, cayenne, tomato paste a little sugar, a bit of clove.. I also cooked these greens I purchased mid week.. They were called callaloo but, i don't really see that as a real name.. It was a very good.. Cooked with garlic, wine, paprika, veg stock a little homemade pickled peppers and the red sorrel.