• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

On 7/2/2019 at 10:04 PM, kayb said:

Please have an oatcake for me while you're there! I hope the trip has been absolutely wonderful, and you've enjoyed the time with your family. The meals look delightful!

I've already had a few oatcakes! Right next door to the place I ate the Ploughman's is a bakery I first visited, as  a child, about 60 years ago. They have great oatcakes. Several were purchased and consumed in the hotel room wiith goats' cheese at strange hours of the night / morning when the jet lag started demanding food.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Please have an oatcake for me while you're there! I hope the trip has been absolutely wonderful, and you've enjoyed the time with your family. The meals look delightful!

I've alre dy had a few oatcakes! Right next door to the place I ate the Ploughman's is a bakery I first visited, as  a child, about 60 years ago. They have great oatcakes. Several were purchased and consumed in the hotel room wiith goats' cheese at strange hours of the night / morning when the jet lag started demanding food.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I've already had a few oatcakes! Right next door to the place I ate the Ploughman's is a bakery I first visited about 60 years ago. They have great oatcakes. Several were purchased and consumed in the hotel room wiith goats' cheese at strange hours of the night / morning when the jet lag started demanding food.

liuzhou

liuzhou

49 minutes ago, kayb said:

I've already had a few oatcakes! Right next door to the place I ate the Ploughman's is a bakery I first visited about 60 years ago. They have great oatcakes. Several were purchased and consumed in the hotel.room wiith goats' cheese at strange hours of the night / morning when the jet lag started demanding food.

liuzhou

liuzhou

44 minutes ago, kayb said:

I've already had a few oatcakes! Right next door to the place I ate the Ploughman's is a bakery I first visited about 60 years ago. The have great oatcakes. Several.were purchased and consumed in the hotel.room.with goats cheese at strange hours of the night / morning when the jet lag started demanding food.

liuzhou

liuzhou

20 minutes ago, kayb said:

I've already had a few oatcakes!