• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

bonniebennet

bonniebennet

On 1/28/2019 at 10:18 PM, kayb said:

Welcome, near--neighbor, from northeast Arkansas. What part of Kentucky? Spent a good deal of time in the Mayfield/South Fulton/Murray area. Grew up in TN not far from the KY line.

I live in West Kentucky, in Murray specifically. I love it here, i lived in many other areas before KY and after for a,while, including Guam as a child.

Thanks so much for warm welcome!

bonniebennet

bonniebennet

On 1/28/2019 at 10:18 PM, kayb said:

Welcome, near--neighbor, from northeast Arkansas. What part of Kentucky? Spent a good deal of time in the Mayfield/South Fulton/Murray area. Grew up in TN not far from the KY line.

I live in West Kentucky, in Murray specifically. I love it here, i lived in many other areas before KY and after for a,while, including Guam as a child.