• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

jaw

jaw

On 12/29/2020 at 6:51 PM, ErwinR said:

The pan is a Demeyere which is supposedly made for induction use. When I place a straight edge on the bottom of the pan I can slip a piece of copier paper between it and the pan at the very center but two pieces of paper is too thick. I would think that this would be flat enough but I’m just starting to use the CF so I don’t know. 

even for the CF, that's more than flat enough.

any updates?

jaw

jaw

On 12/29/2020 at 6:51 PM, ErwinR said:

The pan is a Demeyere which is supposedly made for induction use. When I place a straight edge on the bottom of the pan I can slip a piece of copier paper between it and the pan at the very center but two pieces of paper is too thick. I would think that this would be flat enough but I’m just starting to use the CF so I don’t know. 

even for the CF, that's more than flat enough.