• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

To change button to but

Good morning. A bit of a late start today it’s beautiful out there with lots of sunshine and very tolerable temperatures. 

Kerry has gone off to finish up things at the hospital and then she will be heading out to Gore Bay again  for lunch and a visit with Lisabeth of Ultimately Chocolate.

I have chosen to stay home for many reasons but especially because I know Lisabeth has news she wants to share with Kerry about her chocolate business.  I have only a very peripheral interest in chocolate these days so I’m sure I’ll be happier here reading about Japanese cooking and culture.xD   Of course I will likely miss out on a great lunch either at a restaurant or made by Lisabeth who is no slouch in the kitchen. 

3E570EA9-3EA6-4B96-8696-E74894E70617.thumb.jpeg.8673668afdab66d9141225ff7a9fd85f.jpeg

Breakfast is good but missing any sort of bread to soak up that yolk!   Thought I might’ve had a pan-fried hotdog bun but when I reached for one I saw they had already become part of a science experiment. They just don’t make things the way they used to.xD

Anna N

Anna N

Good morning. A bit of a late start today it’s beautiful out there with lots of sunshine and very tolerable temperatures. 

Kerry has gone off to finish up things at the hospital and then she will be heading out to Gore Bay again  for lunch and a visit with Lisabeth of Ultimately Chocolate.

I have chosen to stay home for many reasons but especially because I know Lisabeth has news she wants to share with Kerry about her chocolate business.  I have only a very peripheral interest in chocolate these days so I’m sure I’ll be happier here reading about Japanese cooking and culture.xD   Of course I will likely miss out on a great lunch either at a restaurant or made by Lisabeth who is no slouch in the kitchen. 

3E570EA9-3EA6-4B96-8696-E74894E70617.thumb.jpeg.8673668afdab66d9141225ff7a9fd85f.jpeg

Breakfast is good but missing any sort of bread to soak up that yolk!   Thought I might’ve had a pan-fried hotdog bun button  when I reached for one I saw they had already become part of a science experiment. They just don’t make things the way they used to.xD