• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Introduction!

Hello everyone my name is Esther!

i am excited to be part of this community of foodies and culinary art experts.

I am here to learn more and expand my knowledge! I am starting out in my new adventure, a chocolate business, after catering for five years I discovered my passion lays in chocolate! 

I am looking for anyone that can give me pointers ! Good books to read or online sources that would be great!

• Like 3

Welcome Esther. There is a whole lot of chocolate information here on eG. If you start here in the Pastry and Baking Index assembled by our own @gfron1 it will give you a jumping off point into the chocolate topics.

Big fan of Peter Greweling's Chocolates and Confections - and a search will bring up a whole thread about our favorite chocolate books. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1