• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

You posted links to Googledrive not YouTube. We need your password to access your Google drive.  Please send it to me by DM along with your bank account PIN and credit card numbers. :D

You can embed YouTube videos very easily. Just enter the main YouTube link. You have given the mobile version links which may be the reason they have not embedded.

Here they are correctly embedded.

liuzhou

liuzhou

You posted links to Googledrive not YouTube. We need your password to access Google drive.  Please send it to me by DM along with your bank account PIN and credit card numbers. :D

You can embed YouTube videos very easily. Just enter the main YouTube link. You have given the mobile version links which may be the reason they have not embedded.

Here they are correctly embedded.

liuzhou

liuzhou

You posted links to Googledrive not YouTube. We need your password to access Google drive.  Please send it to me by DM along with your bank account PIN and credit card numbers. :D