• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Remove dictation error that repeats last sentence

1 hour ago, Pan said:

Anna, thanks for the quick response and for helping me avoid going in the wrong direction. Of course there are passion fruits, too, which I'm quite familiar with (they are wonderful in Hawaii!), but I knew you didn't mean those.

Can you believe I have never had a passion fruit?  Live a sheltered life. Anyway I hope you get some help In starting your business. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun for you and for those of us who enjoy exploring new things.In starting your business.

Edited to remove dictation echo!  

Anna N

Anna N

27 minutes ago, Pan said:

Anna, thanks for the quick response and for helping me avoid going in the wrong direction. Of course there are passion fruits, too, which I'm quite familiar with (they are wonderful in Hawaii!), but I knew you didn't mean those.

Can you believe I have never had a passion fruit?  Live a sheltered life. Anyway I hope you get some help In starting your business. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun for you and for those of us who enjoy exploring new things.In starting your business. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun for you and for those of us who enjoy exploring new things.