• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dcarch

dcarch

14 hours ago, liuzhou said:

I want to get hold of the brainless idiot who came up with this and point out his body probably contains more bacteria than any cheese. And the cheese definitely has more brains and knows more about science!

May have nothing to do with bacteria and science. 

perhaps international economic politics? trade negotiations/deals? Like "If you buy my cooked chickens, I will buy your beef"?

dcarch 

dcarch

dcarch

12 hours ago, liuzhou said:

I want to get hold of the brainless idiot who came up with this and point out his body probably contains more bacteria than any cheese. And the cheese definitely has more brains and knows more about science!

My have nothing to do with bacteria and science. 

perhaps international economic politics? trade negotiations/deals? Like "If you buy my cooked chickens, I will buy your beef"?

dcarch