• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Porthos

Porthos

Fixed a wrong word

I am going to SV a couple of 12oz shoulder chops next week to cut into cubes to go into an entree salad.I am thinking 57 C for 3 1/2 hours. I will let you know how that comes out.

My DW asked me to make this salad and I agreed to but she knows I am adding lamb to it.  Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad  (and, yes, I did word-process into my preferred format)

Porthos

Porthos

I am going to SV a couple of 12oz shoulder chops next to to cut into cubes to go into and entree salad.I am thinking 57 C for 3 1/2 hours. I will let you know how that comes out.

My DW asked me to make this salad and I agreed to but she knows I am adding lamb to it.  Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad  (and, yes, I did word-process into my preferred format)