• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

patris

patris

I am taking this week off from work for a little staycation and after an entire morning (like, from 9 am until just after noon) spent at the car dealership negotiating a new lease, I needed a little self-care and a lot of lunch: HelloFresh to the rescue! My last box this week was Powerhouse Eggplant Polenta:

IMG_2420.thumb.JPG.a7f2e230c37bb0f64bdefc66082d2830.JPG

Roasted eggplant and zucchini over polenta with thyme and Parmesan, topped with a mixture of chopped walnuts, olive oil and more parm. Again, another huge portion remains. Tasty and filling, though it cries out for a little acid to cut the cheese and olive oil. Maybe a squeeze of lemon will find its way on to the leftovers.

Next box is due tomorrow; hoping it's problem free or else it will be GoodbyeFresh!

patris

patris

I am taking this week off from work for a little staycation and after an entire morning (like, from 9 am until just after noon) spent negotiating a new car lease, I needed a little self-care and a lot of lunch: HelloFresh to the rescue! My last box this week was Powerhouse Eggplant Polenta:

IMG_2420.thumb.JPG.a7f2e230c37bb0f64bdefc66082d2830.JPG

Roasted eggplant and zucchini over polenta with thyme and Parmesan, topped with a mixture of chopped walnuts, olive oil and more parm. Again, another huge portion remains. Tasty and filling, though it cries out for a little acid to cut the cheese and olive oil. Maybe a squeeze of lemon will find its way on to the leftovers.

Next box is due tomorrow; hoping it's problem free or else it will be GoodbyeFresh!

patris

patris

I am taking this week off from work for a little staycation and after an entire morning (like, from 9 am until just after noon) spent negotiating a new car lease, I needed a little self-care and a lot of lunch: HelloFresh to the rescue! My last box this week was Powerhouse Eggplant Polenta:

IMG_2420.thumb.JPG.8c16e7f21fd01cd9cc84de89c4c390ce.JPG

IMG_2420.JPG