• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

DesertTinker

DesertTinker

I just received and unpacked my HelloFresh order. Very nicely packed. Produce cool, meat cold and only one casualty after riding around for 6+ hours in a UPS truck on a 100f day. The casualty was a little bunch of fresh basil, it was at the bottom of one of the produce boxes, unfortunately that put it on top of the ice pack. So, it was actually freeze damage, not what I was expecting.

Dinners for Tonight , Wednesday and Thursday taken care of.

I'll report back later this evening.

DesertTinker

DesertTinker

I just received and unpacked my HelloFresh order. Very nicely packed. Produce cool, meat cold and only one casualty after riding around for 6+ hours in a UPS truck on a 100f day. The casualty was a little bunch of fresh basil, it was at the bottom of one of the produce boxes, unfortunately that put it on top of the ice pack. So, it was actually freeze damage, not what I was expecting.

Dinners for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday taken care of.

I'll report back tomorrow evening.