• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Ashen

Ashen

@chromedome  Ordering in a restaurant it would be Over Easy ( or as my Newfie In- Laws call it .. "Easy Over " )   if they didn't have poached.    BTW that is the sign of a great breakfast place; if they ask you how you would like your poached.  regular/runny, med or hard. 

Ashen

Ashen

@chromedome  Ordering in a restaurant it would be Over Easy ( or as my Newfie In- Laws call it .. "Easy Over " )   if they didn't have poached.    BTW that is the sign of a great breakfast place; if they ask you how you would like your poached.  regular/runny, med or hard. 

Ashen

Ashen

@chromedome  Ordering in a restaurant it would be Over Easy ( or as my Newfie In- Laws call it .. "Easy Over " )   if they didn't have poached.    BTW that is the sign of a great breakfast place; if they ask you how you would like your poached.  regular , med or hard.