• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Jon S

Jon S

grammer

Just got an email from AnovaCulinary.com

Looks like Andrew Rea from "Binging with Babbish"/"Babish Culinary University" is collaborating with Anova to show off their Precision Oven.

I wonder what will come of it...

Hopefully new a fun, creative, and simple recipe on youtube.

Ideally, this means more food nerds are exposed to the wonders of a home combi-oven. Which means new people getting into it, doing experiments and therefore hopefully publishing new recipes! I would love the combi-oven recipe list to grow!

I just received my APO last week and have been slowly reshuffling my kitchen to make space for its debut to precious counter space.
Jon S

Jon S

Just got an email from AnovaCulinary.com

Looks like Andrew Rea from "Binging with Babbish"/"Babish Culinary University" is collaborating with Anova to show off their Precision Oven.

I wonder what will come of it...

Hopefully new a fun, creative, and simple recipe on youtube.

Ideally, this means more food nerds are exposed to the wonders of a home combi-oven. Which means new people getting into it, doing experiments and therefore hopefully publishing new recipes! I would love the combi-oven recipe list to grow!

I just received my APO last week and have been slowly reshuffling my kitchen to make space for it's debut to precious counter space.