• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

40 minutes ago, Okanagancook said:

Anybody else have have some easy tips for immediate casual use?

I'm one of the newcomers but I would just   roast some nugget potatoes in there...

tonight for the first time I baked a bread for breakfast. With coconut flour and chocolate chips. I did the 2nd rise in the oven, steam function at 100F. For me it's way too much. After 10 minutes I turned it off and left there for a short time.

Bake with bread function at 400f for 20 minutes but had to liwer it the last 5 minutes. Another time, i'll make a comparison wirh my convection oven with steamer

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Franci

Franci

17 minutes ago, Okanagancook said:

Anybody else have have some easy tips for immediate casual use?

I'm one of the newcomers but I would just   roast some nugget potatoes in there...

tonight for the first time I baked a bread for breakfast. With coconut flour and chocolate chips. I did the 2nd rise in the oven, steam function at 100F. For me it's way too much. After 10 minutes I turned it off and left there for a short time.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg