• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

I have tried various sets from the meals. The Udon is as good but the rest is absolute trash. To be fair, I don’t have high expectations but one time the pasta burnt at the top and the other time it came out like a soup. 

That said, the proteins cooks well and are juicy and flavorful. From my experiences the over steams most of the time and then bakes and sometimes broils. 

Their Asian centric meals to me have been the best. Yet the pasta meals are there most popular. As someone who tends to make sauce from scratch I know I should stay away from Italian (for lack of a better term) meals. 

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

Don’t I have tried various sets from the meals. The Udon is as good but the rest is absolute trash. To be fair, I don’t have high expectations but one time the pasta burnt at the top and the other time it came out like a soup. 

That said, the proteins cooks well and are juicy and flavorful. From my experiences the over steams most of the time and then bakes and sometimes broils. 

Their Asian centric meals to me have been the best. Yet the pasta meals are there most popular. As someone who tends to make sauce from scratch I know I should stay away from Italian (for lack of a better term) meals.