• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

The other night I had their turkey burger with tots meal. 

The tots were a bit undercooked but the exterior crisped up in the (provided and maybe reusable) aluminum pan and were good. The turkey burger was juicy, flavorful and surprisingly good. It was a very generous turkey burger— (I did check the internal temp at its thickest it was 160F before resting). 

i could only eat about 1/3 of the burger.

I continue to enjoy the meals. I’ve placed future orders and am thinking as long as I keep salad ingredients and raw veggies on hand, this has me relaxed. 

I do plan to go to TJ’s and get some of the products that align with the Tovala bar codes in the near future. 

Turkey burger cooking, prep and instructions:

IMG_3468.jpeg

IMG_3470.png

IMG_3472.png

IMG_3471.png

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

The tots were a bit undercooked but the exterior crisped up in the (provided and maybe reusable) aluminum pan and were good. The turkey burger was juicy, flavorful and surprisingly good. It was a very generous turkey burger— (I did check the internal temp at its thickest it was 160F before resting). 

I continue to enjoy the meals. I’ve placed future orders and am thinking as long as I keep salad ingredients and raw veggies on hand, this has me relaxed. 

I do plan to go to TJ’s and get some of the products that align with the Tovala bar codes in the near future. 

IMG_3468.jpeg

IMG_3470.png

IMG_3472.png

IMG_3471.png

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

IMG_3468.jpeg

IMG_3470.png

IMG_3471.png

IMG_3472.png