• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

To update.

@ElainaA

I read the gardening topic because I'm interested in what our members are up to but I am rarely tempted by anything I find here. The gardening gene which is rampant in my family tree managed to miss me!  But these micro greens grown indoors in a pot are calling my name. I must try to track them down.  Something green and growing however small would help to take a little dreariness out of the winter.   Thank you for sharing this.  

Took a while for the seeds to arrive but I can tell you that tonight I planted my first micro green seeds.  I realized that no matter how little I wanted to invest in anything other than the seeds and a container my house is so dark that even in midsummer I must have lights on! 

Seeds just would not grow without a source of artificial light.  

Anna N

Anna N

@ElainaA

I read the gardening topic because I'm interested in what our members are up to but I am rarely tempted by anything I find here. The gardening gene which is rampant in my family tree managed to miss me!  But these micro greens grown indoors in a pot are calling my name. I must try to track them down.  Something green and growing however small would help to take a little dreariness out of the winter.   Thank you for sharing this.