• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Sign in to follow this  
Alex

New college-based certificate program in craft brewing

Right here in GR, aka Beer City USA

...the college worked with regional brewers, such as Founders and Perrin, to design the program, which is expected to take students three semesters to complete.

• Like 2

Or you could do it this side of the border

click

This is the same college where eG members meet for the Chocolate and Confectionery Workshop every second year or so!

Alex- Perhaps this will also alert folks to the fine dining to be had in our state? We can only hope.

Alex- Perhaps this will also alert folks to the fine dining to be had in our state? We can only hope.

Amen to that. I haven't been to the Detroit area in quite some time, except to go to a Tigers game or two, but I've been to terrific places in Ann Arbor, Traverse City, and here in Grand Rapids.

Oklahome State Univ over in Stillwater has had a craft beer section to their HRAD program and now they are bringing a part of it to OSU-Tulsa.  I'm thinking about signing up as a non-credit course just for personal knowledge.  

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By liuzhou
      500 years ago, Martin Luther started off the Reformation. In a way, this not only changed religious affairs in Europe, but also changed our beer.

Article here.