• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Please help me identify what organ meat/offal this is?

somanytoes

Anatomically and scientifically speaking, uterine horns and Fallopian tubes are different structures. The "culinary definition" may differ from the true scientific definition. 

But of course.  Note the double quotes i had placed around "fallopian tubes".  (Perhaps you missed that)

ok now that looks like what i ate!

Note what cyalexa said - "The smooth surface is on the outside of the tube. Your item looks like a tube spit along its length and sort of turned inside out."  Your pic shows part of the un-inverted tube, circled below:

post-72627-0-53004200-1422848711-crcld.jpg

Google image sets for:

Pig uterine horns

Pig 'fallopian tubes"  Note the interior of the cut-up tubes.

生腸

I believe you said you had already googled "pig uterus".

Note what cyalexa said - "The smooth surface is on the outside of the tube. Your item looks like a tube spit along its length and sort of turned inside out."  Your pic shows part of the un-inverted tube, circled below:

attachicon.gifpost-72627-0-53004200-1422848711-crcld.jpg

Google image sets for:

Pig uterine horns

Pig 'fallopian tubes"  Note the interior of the cut-up tubes.

生腸

I believe you said you had already googled "pig uterus".

so in yr opinion, ur pretty certain its pig uterus?, tried ggogling the above terms and uteres with the word inverted added got nothing close