• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

missing words

Spinach-Mozzarella Pie with Parm Crumble, a quiche-like concoction topped with a cheese-butter flour crumble from Baking with Dorie

07E5B269-904B-4BEC-96F4-A6AF5B17098F_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.83990d50e40ac431154bed30fd24cbef.jpeg

I don't care for garlic in a quiche and I didn't like it here either but the Parm Crumble topping was a nice touch and I'll be looking for other ways to use it.  Dorie suggests using it on muffins that aren't terribly sweet. I think it would be great on a pear tart or almost any sort of vegetable casserole dish like scalloped potatoes. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Spinach-Mozzarella Pie with Parm Crumble, a quiche-like concoction topped with a cheese-butter flour crumble from  

07E5B269-904B-4BEC-96F4-A6AF5B17098F_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.83990d50e40ac431154bed30fd24cbef.jpeg

I don't care for garlic in a quiche and I didn't like it here either but the Parm Crumble topping was a nice touch and I'll be looking for other ways to use it.  Dorie suggests using it on muffins that aren't terribly sweet. I think it would be great on a pear tart or almost any sort of vegetable casserole dish like scalloped potatoes.