• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Raamo

Raamo

This is on their site: (https://www.nomiku.com/)

Hello friend,

Well, I am sorry to say that we have reached the end of the road. It is with a heavy heart (and deep-felt gratitude for your patronage) that we are writing to let you know that we are discontinuing the Nomiku Smart Cooker and Nomiku Meals effective immediately, and suspending operations. While we still believe in the concept, we simply were not able to get to a place of sustainability to keep the business going. Thank you very much for your support, it has meant a lot to myself and everyone here at Nomiku.

All our best,
Lisa
Co-Founder, CEO and Team Nomiku

P.S.

For any warranty questions please contact us at info@nomiku.com. All paid orders have been shipped and any future subscription orders are effectively canceled.

Not surprised, I backed in the KS, had problems with it and was told clean it much more often.  So I rarely use it - our polysci model has larger tubing or something for the water so it just keeps on trucking other then the electrical problem I had to send it in to get fixed.  Though it's a real work horse for us.

Raamo

Raamo

This is on their site: (https://www.nomiku.com/)

[q]Hello friend,

Well, I am sorry to say that we have reached the end of the road. It is with a heavy heart (and deep-felt gratitude for your patronage) that we are writing to let you know that we are discontinuing the Nomiku Smart Cooker and Nomiku Meals effective immediately, and suspending operations. While we still believe in the concept, we simply were not able to get to a place of sustainability to keep the business going. Thank you very much for your support, it has meant a lot to myself and everyone here at Nomiku.

All our best,
Lisa
Co-Founder, CEO and Team Nomiku

P.S.

For any warranty questions please contact us at info@nomiku.com. All paid orders have been shipped and any future subscription orders are effectively canceled.[/q]

Not surprised, I backed in the KS, had problems with it and was told clean it much more often.  So I rarely use it - our polysci model has larger tubing or something for the water so it just keeps on trucking other then the electrical problem I had to send it in to get fixed.  Though it's a real work horse for us.