• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kbjesq

kbjesq

Fix typo

Ina Garten's recipe for cauliflower au gratin might be the most delicious, decadent way to eat cauliflower,  see link below.  Although 99.99% of the time we eat it roasted with some Penzey's Greek seasoning & olive oil. Cut up the florets, massage with oil and a bit of seasoning, then 425F convection roast for 20-30 minutes.  I can eat a whole head by myself.  O.o

Ina Garten's cauliflower au gratin recipe

kbjesq

kbjesq

Ina Garten's recipe for cauliflower au gratin might be the most delicious, decadent way to eat cauliflower,  see link below.  Although 99.99% of the time we eat it roasted with some Penney's Greek seasoning & olive oil. Cut up the florets, massage with oil and a bit of seasoning, then 425F convection roast for 20-30 minutes.  I can eat a whole head by myself.  O.o

Ina Garten's cauliflower au gratin recipe