• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

1 hour ago, saluki said:

I'm considering The Cosori Duo Blaze which has a heating element on top and bottom and is 6.8 quarts.  Does anyone have any experience with this model?

No personal experience with it, but I checked out the customer reviews on Amazon.  People seemed to love it except for a few who had complaints about it smoking if grease drips into the basket, the controls being difficult to read sometimes, and the design of the tray.  Reviews were overwhelmingly positive other than a very small number.  The food falling through the holes in the tray would bug me.

image.thumb.png.93eeb6b2a1b96f9d63171ba22f52f691.png

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

1 hour ago, saluki said:

I'm considering The Cosori Duo Blaze which has a heating element on top and bottom and is 6.8 quarts.  Does anyone have any experience with this model?

No personal experience with it, but I checked out the customer reviews on Amazon.  People seemed to love it except for a few who had complaints about it smoking if grease drips onto the bottom element, the controls being difficult to read sometimes, and the design of the tray.  Reviews were overwhelmingly positive other than a very small number.  The food falling through the holes in the tray would bug me.

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

1 hour ago, saluki said:

No personal experience with it, but I checked out the customer reviews on Amazon.  People seemed to love it except for a few who had complaints about it smoking if grease drips onto the bottom element, the controls being difficult to read sometimes, and the desgn of the tray.  Reviews were overwhelmingly positive other than a very small number.  The food falling through the holes in the tray would bug me.

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

1 hour ago, saluki said:

No personal experience with it, but I checked out the customer reviews on Amazon.  People seemed to love it except for a few who had complaints about it smoking if grease drips onto the bottom element, the controls being difficult to read sometimes, and the desgn of the tray.  Reviews were overwhelminly positive other than a very small number.  The food falling through the holes in the tray would bug me.