• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

I hummed a lot before getting one because I wasn’t sure I would use it and I sure was not going spend a lot of money on one so I bought a cheap no name for $100.  Now my brother and my nephew have the same one.  It works well and if it breaks down I would now probably get a bigger one and one that is highly rated.  I don’t want one with a non removable stirring arm

I think the the biggest thing about them is there ain’t no mess to clean up.  No grease splatter from frying hamburger, chicken, fish, sausages, potatoes, etc.  And especially the frites are worth it just for them.:D

happy birthday:x

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

I hummed a lot before getting one because I wasn’t sure I would use it and I sure was not going spend a lot of money on one so I bought a cheap no name for $100.  Now my brother and my nephew have the same one.  It works well and if it breaks down I would now probably get a bigger one and one that is highly rated.  I don’t want one with a non removable stirring arm

I think the the biggest thing about them is there ain’t no mess to clean up.  No grease splatter from frying hamburger, chicken, fish, sausages, potatoes, etc.  And especially the frites are worth it them.:D

happy birthday:x