• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

I had tossed a 5 lb chuck roast on the smoker this morning.   After it had reached 190f I wrapped it in foil and then a thick towel and stashed it in a cooler to rest.  2-3 hours later it was still hot.   Gloved up, cleaned  and pulled it.  

Served with potato salad and a tossed salad.  The local grocery had bags of mini potatoes bogo.  Red, white and blue varieties which are standard year round.  This made for a patriotic potato salad 

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

I had tossed a 5 lb chuck roast on the smoker this morning.   After it had reached 190f I wrapped it in foil and then a thick towel and stashed it in a cooler to rest.  2-3 hours later it was still hot.   Gloved up, cleaned  and pulled it.  

Served with potato salad.  The local grocery had bags of mini potatoes bogo.  Red, white and blue varieties which are standard year round.  This made for a patriotic potato salad 

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

I had tossed a 5 lb chuck roast on the smoker this morning.   After it had reached 190f I wrapped it in foil and then a thick towel and stashed it in a cooler to rest.  2-3 hours later it was still hot.   Gloves up, cleaned  and pulled it.  

Served with potato salad.  The local grocery had bags of mini potatoes bogo.  Red, white and blue varieties which are standard year round.  This made for a patriotic potato salad