• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

What Happened to Cooking Issues?

paulraphael

Hopefully they've taken it offline for retooling. I was initially really excited about the forums, but they became overrun with spam so quickly that they were completely useless. If they're able to fix that, it would be really exciting!

(Incidentally, the same is true of the Alinea Mosaic forums, which have been inaccessible for some time now. A real shame, too, since there was a wealth of information there.)

Matthew Kayahara

Kayahara.ca

@mtkayahara

(Incidentally, the same is true of the Alinea Mosaic forums, which have been inaccessible for some time now. A real shame, too, since there was a wealth of information there.)

This happened to Mosaic the day after I registered and I thought they may had banned me for spam accidentally or something. I tried to send a few emails about it but never got a response. Good to know it's not just me!