• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gastropod

gastropod

I'm using a My Weigh ultraship scale I bought 15 years ago (great except that it uses C batteries and doesn't seem to turn off automatically) in combination with a cheap, tiny .1 gram scale for small amounts.

I don't really see the point in having them integrated if they are still two separate pads on the scale.

Edit: it just occurred to me that the ultraship scale must have an optional auto off more so I googled the manual and sure enough. I'm not sure why I didn't do that earlier.

gastropod

gastropod

I'm using a My Weigh ultraship scale I bought 15 years ago (great except that it uses C batteries and doesn't seem to turn off automatically) in combination with a cheap, tiny .1 gram scale for small amounts.

I don't really see the point in having them integrated if they are still two separate pads on the scale.