• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Kenny Atkinson at Rockliffe hall

A wonderful nights accommodation and stay over at Rockliffe Hall.The menu prestige cooked by Kenny was one of the highlights of my culinary year, well balanced by many glasses of matched wine. ( Think it was about 10 )Needless to say i was talking rubbish by the end of the night.Full run of the menu with photos on my flickr account ( sped98 )

p.s Apologies for the grainy dark pics but the lighting was very poor so will make a better job when i return during daylight hours.

DSCF2296.JPG

DSCF2314.JPG

DSCF2323.JPG

DSCF2341.JPG

DSCF2359.JPG

DSCF2381.JPG

DSCF2394.JPG

DSCF2406.JPG

DSCF2446.JPG

DSCF2460.JPG

DSCF2276.JPG

Edited by sped98 (log)
CumbriafoodieCumbriafoodie

I'm going to have to hide this thread from Mrs H. She keeps hinting that we got to go eat Kenny's food - it's ever since he did that fish wrapped in bread dish on Great British Menu (and she ate a blagged version at the Harwood Arms).It's a real schlep from here.

John Hartley

• 1 year later...