• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

I accidentally bought a jar of the McClure's spicy pickles; I'm a half sour devotee so these are not going to be enjoyed as is; they are S*p*i*Cy*.   So I improvised, I made dill-pickle salsa.   I used my handy dandy manual food chopper and chopped the pickles, cherry tomatoes, and pickled garlic.   I added a bit of sour cream to give it some body.  

Served it with the Trader Joe's veggie and flax seed chips.  It was good and spicy.   Not as relishy as I feared, a proper salsa type condiment.

lemniscate

lemniscate

I accidentally bought a jar of the McClure's spicy pickles; I'm a half sour devotee so these are not going to be enjoyed as is; they are S*p*i*Cy*.   So I improvised, I made dill-pickle salsa.   I used my handy dandy manual food chopper and chopped the pickles, cherry tomatoes, and pickled garlic.   I added a bit of sour cream to give it some body.  

Served it with the Trader Joe's veggie and flax seed chips.  It was good and spicy.   Not as relishy as I feared, a proper salsa type condiment.

lemniscate

lemniscate

lemniscate

lemniscate

lemniscate

lemniscate

I accidentally bought a jar of the McClure's spicy pickles; I'm a half sour devotee to these are not going to be enjoyed as is; they are S*p*i*Cy*.   So I improvised, I made dill-pickle salsa.   I used my handy dandy manual food chopper and chopped the pickles, cherry tomatoes, and pickled garlic.   I added a bit of sour cream to give it some body.