• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Paducah, Metropolis,Cape Girardeau

ilively

Okay. I'm here to stretch your minds.

I'm headed to a quilting event in Paducah, KY :blink: and would love to find a nice place to eat. :cool:

I've already found "Pizza by the Pound" which proclaims having a 'challenge pie' for those of you who love to consume food, but not necessarily taste it. (It sounds a lot like Beau Jo's :wub: restaurant chain in Colorado.)

Any suggestions?

For lunch downtown: Kirchoff's, Toucan, Stranded Cow...and many more in downtown area. You might want to take a look at the Chocolate Factory too.

Restaurants: Cynthia's, Di Fratelli's, B Russel, C.C. Cohen, Whaler's Catch, and a few new places I'm not familiar with.

Pizza by the Pound does a lot of take-out business; the thick crust pizza is a local favorite.

If you want to e-mai me or "personal message," I can go into more detail.

• 1 month later...