• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

huiray

huiray

I eat beef tongue frequently. I've posted about various iterations of it, many of them bought from stores in Indy that make them in various forms, if one were so inclined to read about them. It's good stuff. Just look on the dinner or other threads. I've used them in many kinds of dishes – perhaps those who have not have had it might explore this at some time. 

huiray

huiray

I eat beef tongue frequently. I've posted about various iterations of it, many of them bought from stores in Indy that make them in various forms, if one were so inclined to read about them. It's good stuff. I've used them in many kinds of dishes – perhaps those who have not have had it might explore this at some time. 

huiray

huiray

I eat beef tongue frequently. I've posted about various iterations of it, many of them bought from stores in Indy that make them in various iterations, if one were so inclined to read about them. It's good stuff. I've used them in many kinds of dishes – perhaps those who have not have had it might explore this at some time.