• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hoagie Tray

mmc1369

Hey all,

Having a small family thing at my house Sunday and was planning to have a hoagie tray. I usually do Chickie’s – but they are closed Sundays. I was disappointed my last trip to Primo’s. Any good recommendations? I mainly do Italian and veggie. Ideas and thoughts are appreciated.

Mike

Hey all,

Having a small family thing at my house Sunday and was planning to have a hoagie tray.  I usually do Chickie’s – but they are closed Sundays.  I was disappointed my last trip to Primo’s.  Any good recommendations?  I mainly do Italian and veggie.  Ideas and thoughts are appreciated.

Mike

You can great a great tray Sunday at the P & S deli at 17th and Oregon. make sure to include the chicken cutlet with roasted peppers and sharp provolone.

Hey all,

Having a small family thing at my house Sunday and was planning to have a hoagie tray.  I usually do Chickie’s – but they are closed Sundays.  I was disappointed my last trip to Primo’s.  Any good recommendations?  I mainly do Italian and veggie.  Ideas and thoughts are appreciated.

Mike

You can great a great tray Sunday at the P & S deli at 17th and Oregon. make sure to include the chicken cutlet with roasted peppers and sharp provolone.

Abbruzi's on Rt38 in Mt Laurel,NJ has great trays

salumeria hoagie trays. excellent italian and even better veggie (although i am a vegetarian :biggrin: ) my mom got a couple trays for my bro's graduation party and they were a big hit. people even liked the marinated lima bean one, as long as they didn't know what it was.