• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Table Hopping With Rosie 3/9

Rosie

All I know is that it is the same address. Don't know who owns the place.

Trackside was purchased by 3 Irishmen and supposedly they will be making it more of an Irish style Pub. thats what I heard...

owner - Flirt Sushi Lounge

www.flirtsushi.com

1-866-weflirt

Allendale, NJ

All I know is that it is the same address. Don't know who owns the place.

Oh, OK, that's what I meant; same address; incidentally, we can also add Jerry's Osteria to Jason's list of raves that went under!! :biggrin:

Edited by menton1 (log)

Rosalie, what's the story with the Trackside Inn in ramsey?  i see it's closing.  that's a big place and always seemed to be doing pretty well.  any word on its future?

My boss went to there last night said it good but very loud....I didnt get much more from her ...was more interested in the "first date"

talk to her tomorrow

tracey

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

Rosalie, what's the story with the Trackside Inn in ramsey?  i see it's closing.  that's a big place and always seemed to be doing pretty well.  any word on its future?

Brady's at the Station, 5 W Main St, Ramsey (201-327-9748).

Rosalie Saferstein, aka "Rosie"

TABLE HOPPING WITH ROSIE

I asked the boss lady this morning...she said it all seemed the same ...menu etc, except the "creepy guy" that used to own it was gone :hmmm:

tracey

havent been there in 16 yrs myself

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

Trackside - was there two weeks ago after seeing a movie in Suffern (Shameless plug - I love the Lafayette Theater there - beautiful interior, live organ music befort the show, classic films on Sat. afternoons - www.bigscreenclassics.com). Brady's/Trackside was packed at 10:30pm with a big dinner business and a crowded bar. We were at the bar and it was loud and smoky, or I am getting old. Probably more the latter than the former.

"There are people who strictly deprive themselves of each and every eatable, drinkable, and smokable which has in any way acquired a shady reputation. They pay this price for health. And health is all they get for it. How strange it is. It is like paying out your whole fortune for a cow that has gone dry." - Mark Twain

"Please pass the bacon." - Me