• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

GRiker

GRiker

I'm considering the 30cm base, 7.5mm spacing with frames for 15mm, 22.5mm and 30mm.  I'm interesting in uniformly cutting meltaways.  I've also been wanting to try a double layers ganache squares for hand dipping.  I'm interested in his confectionery frames that are also 1/3 to 1/4 what I'm seeing at TCF Sales. 

GRiker

GRiker

I'm considering the 30cm base, 7.5mm spacing with frames for 15mm, 22.5mm and 30mm.  I'm interesting in uniformly cutting meltaways.  I've also been wanting to try a double layers ganache squares for hand dipping.  I'm interested in his confectionery frames that are also 1/3 to 1/4 what I'm seeing a TCF Sales. 

GRiker

GRiker

I'm considering the 30cm base, 7.5mm spacing with frames for 15mm, 22.5mm and 30mm.  I'm interesting in uniformly cutting meltaways.  I've also been wanting to try a double layers ganache squares for hand dipping.  I'm interested in his confectionery frames that are also 1.3 to 1/4 what I'm seeing a TCF Sales.