• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

Indeed, Costco's roast chicken is better than any other, in fact it is infinitely better yet if served while still warm (without prior refrigeration) - try it for yourself sometime and compare).

Here, Costco's meat and seafood is way better than anything in the local grocery stores.  For me it's a long 35 minute drive to get there so I don't go very often anymore, maybe every three months or so.  I cook most days for only myself so it's hard to justify the sizes sold.  I have a big freezer and a big garage so I still stock up on their paper products and I buy their steelhead, beef, pork and chicken plus products from the pharmacy.  For me it's worth the price of admission just to be able to buy better quality.

It'd be even more worthwhile if it could sell alcohol!

lindag

lindag

Indeed, Costco's roast chicken is better than any other, in fact it is infinitely better yet if served while still warm (without prior refrigeration) - try it for yourself sometime and compare).

Here, Costco's meat and seafood is way better than anything in the local grocery stores.  For me it's a long 35 minute drive to get there so I don't go very often anymore, maybe every three months or so.  I cook most days for only myself so it's hard to justify the sizes sold.  I have a big freezer and a big garage so I still stock up on their paper products and I buy their steelhead, beef, pork and chicken plus products from the pharmacy.  For me it's worth the price of admission just to be able to buy better quality.