• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

weinoo

weinoo

Stadd note: This post and responses to/following it have been split from the Season to taste: discuss topic, to keep the discussion focused.

On 9/7/2022 at 6:13 PM, Kim Shook said:

Always salt and pepper shakers on the table.

Exactly. I have these always on the table, one filled with Sicilian sea salt, the other Tellicherry peppercorns...

image.thumb.png.e87940b8f778e13e256bd1d238c2912d.png

weinoo

weinoo

Stadd note: This post and responses to/following it have been split from the Season to taste: discuss topic, to keep the discussion focused.

On 9/7/2022 at 6:13 PM, Kim Shook said:

Exactly. I have these (eG-friendly Amazon.com link), always on the table, one filled with Sicilian sea salt, the other Tellicherry peppercorns...

weinoo

weinoo

On 9/8/2022 at 12:13 AM, Kim Shook said:

Exactly. I have these, always on the table, one filled with Sicilian sea salt, the other Tellicherry peppercorns...