• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Stoli's "Little Truths" Ad Campaign

beans

Two of my interests, tied together: undergraduate university studies in advertising and alcohol (umm, errr, for the sake of merely bartending -- :biggrin: )

article

The "Little Truths" campaign was influenced by insights generated from a massive, multimillion-dollar global consumer segmentation study conducted for Allied Domecq. The study is based on the principle that consumers' beverage and brand choice is driven by a combination of three key factors: the person you are, the occasion you find yourself in, and your "want state" at that time.

Cheers!

Two of my interests, tied together: undergraduate university studies in advertising and alcohol (umm, errr, for the sake of merely bartending -- :biggrin: )

article

The "Little Truths" campaign was influenced by insights generated from a massive, multimillion-dollar global consumer segmentation study conducted for Allied Domecq. The study is based on the principle that consumers' beverage and brand choice is driven by a combination of three key factors: the person you are, the occasion you find yourself in, and your "want state" at that time.

Cheers!

i agree.

simply because i've got a cocktail for all occassions.

then again i've got those "rum and coke with a twist of lime no matter what" friends as well.

the ad captures the essence of Stoli flavored vodkas, while highlighting the little, real truths in life to which Stoli consumers can instantly relate to.

As opposed to the little, fake truths?

(And I guess the author went to the Paul McCartney and Wings school of prepositional redundancy...)